General Warranty Terms - Consumer Items
Attitude Sails warrants all Attitude Sails branded retail products against material or workmanship defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase from an authorized dealer. Warranty applies to original purchaser only.
All products sold as used, Cosmetic or previously deemed substandard will not be covered.
Discontinued models or items out of production for more than 2 years are not covered by any warranty.
This warranty does not affect the statutory rights of the consumer.
Warranty will be deemed void if:
- The product has suffered from excessive heat or UV damage or any repairs have been attempted.
- The product is used for purposes other than that which it was designed for.
- Damage is caused by failing to follow appropriate use, assembly or maintenance as specified in accompanying instructions and care advice, including labels and packaging.
- Damage is caused by accident, negligence, collision prolonged exposure to sunlight, or using the product in conditions for which it was not designed.
- The product has been used for commercial purposes such as in a school or for rental or by users of inappropriate size weight age or ability.